[TYPO3-english] TCA type=group, internal_type=db, show records from current language only

Victor Livakovsky v-tyok at mail.ru
Wed Jun 20 17:52:21 CEST 2012

Hi, list.

Recently I run into a problem: extension has a flexform, where user selects
a category (db record), which should be operated at FE. I'm using
type="group" with internal_type="db". No MM relations here is set, since I
need only one category selected at FF. Website has 5 languages and there are
more to come. Categories are localized. And I want BE editor user to see
only categories in browser wizard, that are in same language as CE's
language is.
Is it possible? If not, maybe I can show flags near the records?

Thank you in advance.