[TYPO3-english] completely symlinked site and dd_googlesitemap

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Wed Jun 20 17:05:51 CEST 2012

Hi,

I have a multidomain site on a virtual hosting Plesk server. Normally in
this multi-installation site I create the domains as aliases under the
same domain space.

But when the domain has also email accounts I have to create separate
domain (virtual hosting space) for it and the TYPO3 installation is
completely symbolic linked to the main installation.

Now I noticed that in these sites that have their own virtual space, the
Google sitemap gives blank page in the address:
http://www.address.fi/?eID=dd_googlesitemap

Also the .htaccess is symlinked. Changing this to a real .htaccess
doesn't help.

What would you suggest I do with this kind of situation?

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*