[TYPO3-english] DB-Check: Advanced Query with Join / sys_action

Christoph Hermann hermann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Thu Jul 5 15:09:42 CEST 2012

Am Mittwoch, 4. Juli 2012, 13:38:10 schrieb Philipp Gampe:

Hi,

> > is there a way to create an advanced query with a join condition in the DB
> > Check Tool (or some other way)?

> > I want to create an action (sys_action) that lists only specific news with
> > a certain category.
> > Therefore i need to make a JOIN of the news and the news category table.

> > Is there a way to achieve this? Maybe with Typoscript?
>
> The easiest way to archive this is to write a custom action with PHP.

Can you point me to some documentation about this?

> You can try to edit the SQL, but it is stored inside the sys_action t2_data
> column as serialized PHP array. I am not sure of this will work.

And there is no  way to specify some custom SQL query?
I found this thread:
http://lists.typo3.org/pipermail/typo3-project-v4/2010-August/000639.html

but unfortunately no solution is given.

> Other than that, you can of course create a backend user (FE) page and use
> some CONTENT to generate what you need.

Well i need an action with a list of all tt_news items (with edit icons) of a
specific category.

I could also use the tt_news news interface, but thats not what i want.

regards
Christoph

--
Christoph Hermann