[TYPO3-english] Problems with locallang.xml translation since 4.6

Sören Kracker s.kracker at kopfstand-mail.de
Thu Jan 19 10:13:24 CET 2012

I've added further information to the bugreport (
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/32590 ).
The xml file is not part of any extension. It is used in typoscript this
way:
LLL:fileadmin/translations/translations.xml:mytext

But I have created an extension to overwrite xml files of other
extensions (felogin, tt_news...) and those show the same error.
As already said: the error exists since 4.6. Everything was working in
4.4/4.5