[TYPO3-english] Problems with locallang.xml translation since 4.6

Jigal van Hemert jigal at xs4all.nl
Thu Jan 19 09:38:59 CET 2012

Hi,

On 19-1-2012 8:52, Sören Kracker wrote:
> Well, you're right that I didn't post the configuration for uid 0, but
> it is set correctly before the conditions:

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/32590

Could you please update your bugreport and include *complete*
information how to reproduce this behaviour?

Do these xml files belong to an extension? Which extension? What is your
(language related) Typoscript setup? etc.

The more (relevant) information, the easier it is to reproduce, the
higher the chance that someone will take a look and fix it.

--
Kind regards / met vriendelijke groet,

Jigal van Hemert.