[TYPO3-english] tt_news: no news id given

Tom Gillis tom at tidi.be
Wed Feb 8 09:55:46 CET 2012

Thanks for the reply,

I have a page with all the ts config filled in in the setup field with all
the other pages inside that page in the pagetree.
Besides that the only additional config is a few filled in fields (like
where the single view page is) in the tt_news content elements.

So, nothing special.

Regards,
Tom Gillis