[TYPO3-english] tt_news: no news id given

Tomasz Krawczyk tomkrawc at gmail.com
Tue Feb 7 21:06:08 CET 2012

W dniu 2012-02-07 15:33, Tom Gillis pisze:
> Hello list,
>
> im using the newest version of tt_news and typo3 4.5
> everything was working a while ago, even after the latest updates to typo3
> and tt_news.
> recently there were errors when looking at the single view of a news item
> "error: no news_id given".
> clear the cache and problem disappears aswel.
>
> can anyone tell me what is causing this or point me in a direction or
> something? because i would prefer to prevent this in the future, even
> though clearing the cache clears the problem.
>
> regards,
> Tom Gillis

Hi Tom!

It also happens to me. I use tt_news 3.0.1 and TYPO3 4.5.10. It also
happened before I updated TYPO3 from version 4.5.3. I see this from time
to time in various categories.

I have one global TS configuration for news which is included in TS
config records for every category.

How it looks in your environment?

regards
Tomasz