[TYPO3-english] tt_news: no news id given

Tom Gillis tom at tidi.be
Tue Feb 7 15:33:09 CET 2012

Hello list,

im using the newest version of tt_news and typo3 4.5
everything was working a while ago, even after the latest updates to typo3
and tt_news.
recently there were errors when looking at the single view of a news item
"error: no news_id given".
clear the cache and problem disappears aswel.

can anyone tell me what is causing this or point me in a direction or
something? because i would prefer to prevent this in the future, even
though clearing the cache clears the problem.

regards,
Tom Gillis