[TYPO3-english] CoolURI - Problem with indexed_search and print review

Jan Bednarik info at bednarik.org
Mon Aug 6 20:58:40 CEST 2012

Hi,

 > I just installed CoolURI. It was easy to set up and works like a
charme, with 2 exceptions:

good to hear.

> But how to open the print review with CoolURI for the 2nd language? Now, opening the print review for the 2nd languages results in following link:
> http://www.domain.ltd/level1/level2/print/?L=

This looks like you don't have correct mapping for L parameter. Paste
here the complete <valuemaps> element.

> Problem 2)
>
> With CoolURI the indexed_search isn't working anymore. Entering a search string results in just loading the search results page without any search parameter.
>
> <form action="/?id=66" method="post" name="global_search">
> <input type="text" name="tx_indexedsearch[sword]" class="inputselected" value="Search" />
> </form>

I'd say the /?id=66 is redirected to something like /search, loosing
post on the way. Change the action attribute to actual "cool" link and
see if it works.

Regards

Jan