[TYPO3-english] indexed_search no results found

Alexander Dick typo3 at dick.at
Mon Aug 6 11:57:20 CEST 2012

Hey,

I too had a hard time to get the indexed_search to work on 4.7.2. After
some sql-query-debugging I found out that the rootPidList I specified
was the problem. I set it to 1 (my root page) and assumed that it will
display all results below that page (essentially everything).

But that's not right - I had to set it to -3, which means "Level 2 and
out".

See indexed_search/Classes/Domain/Repository/IndexSearchRepository.php
Lines 482 and 507

kind regards
Alex