[TYPO3-english] CoolURI - Problem with indexed_search and print review

la_vicci at arcor.de la_vicci at arcor.de
Mon Aug 6 03:18:34 CEST 2012

Hello again,

I just installed CoolURI. It was easy to set up and works like a charme, with 2 exceptions:

Problem 1)

I use TemplaVoila and open the print review with following links:

http://www.domain.ltd/index.php?id=XX&print=1&no_cache=1   // for the standard language
http://www.domain.ltd/index.php?id=XX&print=1&no_cache=1&L=1   // for the 2nd language

Without CoolURI it worked great, now I'm facing some issue.

After adding following lines to the CoolURI-Configuration-File (CoolUriConf.xml) I could get it working for the standard language:

<valuemap>
  <parameter>print</parameter>
   <value key="print">1</value>
</valuemap>

But how to open the print review with CoolURI for the 2nd language? Now, opening the print review for the 2nd languages results in following link:

http://www.domain.ltd/level1/level2/print/?L=

So, the print review will be displayed in the standard instead of the 2nd language, because the 2nd parameter is missing.

Anybody out there who has an idea how to solve it? :(

Problem 2)

With CoolURI the indexed_search isn't working anymore. Entering a search string results in just loading the search results page without any search parameter.

<form action="/?id=66" method="post" name="global_search">
<input type="text" name="tx_indexedsearch[sword]" class="inputselected" value="Search" />
</form>

Same question again, how to get it working with CoolURI? :'(

For the worst case, is there any possibily to exclude a page id to get 'translated' by CoolUri?

Thank you in advance.

Best regards

Vicci