[TYPO3-english] gridview backend layout fields conflict with templavoila?

Mark Roemermann mark at nasaustralia.com.au
Sat Sep 17 14:26:43 CEST 2011

On 17/09/2011 7:43 PM, Jigal van Hemert wrote:

> If you have an installation with both TV pages and 'normal' templated
> pages (e.g. multiple trees for separate sites, one uses TV and another
> uses automaketemplate) you will use the option "Enable the classic Page
> module [enable.oldPageModule]" in the Extension Manager.
>
> If this option is enabled I would expect the BE layout selectors to be
> usable.
>
> I filed a bug report with a patch [1]
>
> [1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=18279

Hi Jigal, this is exactly the situation I am describing, thanks for the
patch!

Tried applying the attached diff to 1.5.5 and it fails, I'm guessing
because line 317 uses t3lib_div::int_from_ver(TYPO3_version) >= 4005000
instead of the
if(tx_templavoila_div::convertVersionNumberToInteger(TYPO3_version) >=
4005000) { from the diff and I assume from trunk?

Anyway manually making those changes works and I have the page selector
back.

Thanks again.

MarkR