[TYPO3-english] use both Alternative Navigation Title and Navigation Title

jaco graaff jaco at spacexplorer.co.za
Fri Sep 16 07:51:13 CEST 2011

I want to use bot the values in my menu:

The desired outcome is the main Page Title as page name and link - but in
the menu I want my buttons to have both values

example

class="renderBigFont">PageTitle</span><span
class="renderSmallerDescriptionUnderneath">Alternative Navigation

As soon as I use the Alternative Navigation Title it gets used as the main
Title - how can I over-ride this

Thanks