[TYPO3-english] SOLVED - Re: blank backend revisited

Katja Lampela katja.lampela at lieska.net
Fri Nov 25 22:40:36 CET 2011

Hi Xavier,

25.11.2011 21:07, Xavier Perseguers kirjoitti:

> The following configuration is the minimum required:
> - a web server capable of running PHP
> - [...]
> - memory_limit set to at least 64M in php.ini
>
> The following configuration is recommended:
> - [...]
> - memory_limit set to 128M or more in php.ini
>
> In addition, IIRC there something in the Install Tool as well.

Yes and you know after installing sites after sites, you don't get to read the documentation too much. This time I did though because of problems. I had

memory_limit = 128M
max_input_time = 120
max_execution_time = 60

But what slipped my eyes in the long php.ini file was this:
post_max_size = 16M

I changed it to 32M and everything started to work.

Install tool didn't give any kind of hint of this. All my values were very green :)

--
With kind regards

Katja Lampela
*Lieska-tuotanto*