[TYPO3-english] SOLVED - Re: blank backend revisited

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Sat Nov 26 03:02:58 CET 2011

Hi Katja,

Katja Lampela wrote:

> memory_limit = 128M
> max_input_time = 120
> max_execution_time = 60
>
> But what slipped my eyes in the long php.ini file was this:
> post_max_size = 16M
>
> I changed it to 32M and everything started to work.
>
> Install tool didn't give any kind of hint of this. All my values were very
> green :)

This is very strange, because post_max_size is for post requests only.
The login form does a post request for login, but this should be less than
16 MB.
Just think about it, if you have a normal connection, uploading 16 MB takes
forever.
If this is really the case, it must be a bug. I just checked the login on my
side and this really uses only a few KB.

Can you try to switch back to 16MB and see if it will fail again? At least
this will show whether it can be reproduced.

Best regards
--
Philipp Gampe