[TYPO3-english] Typogento?

Robert Wildling robertwildling at gmail.com
Fri Nov 25 09:41:30 CET 2011

Hi, Giuseppe,

> Multistore?

I meant "Multistore" - sorry!

> And what about tt-product

I worked through the book that is available at OpenSource Press - but it
not easy to work with. And the book itself says that it is not done for
large stores... Also, a category system still seems to be missing...

>> Good luck!
>> Robert
>
> We don't have enough to be newbies in Typo3, and don't understand it
> totally (Drupal/Joomla background), to have problems with shop systems
> too :P

Drupal has also a "commerce" extension! It is actually by the same
developer, who did Uebercart and seems to get very positive response.
The Drupal "commerce" module makes more use of the Views system, which
is now more integrated into the core of Drupal 7. I'd recommend to check
that one, if you have a Drupal background...