[TYPO3-english] DirectMail statistics only for internal pages?

Oliver Salzburg kinggencha at googlemail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:21:13 CET 2011

Hi,

I noticed that my DirectMail Statistics module does not list a sent
newsletter. After looking into the DirectMail source, I noticed that
the module only lists Newsletters generated from internal pages.
After changing the class.tx_directmail_statistics.php to also list
newsletters generated from external pages, they show up just fine in
the module and I can not detect any reason for why this wasn't possible
in the first place.

Could someone explain this design choice to me?

Regards,

Oliver