[TYPO3-english] DirectMail statistics only for internal pages?

Michael Cannon michael at typo3vagabond.com
Mon Nov 7 16:35:45 CET 2011

Oliver,

Off the top of my head, from 2-3 years back when using direct_mail for
company newsletters, I didn't see statistics for external links or some
such either. In digging into the mod1 or mod2 equivalent, for whatever
reason when the data for the statistics table was pulled, the missing data
type from the db table with column named type was missing.

It might've been type 2 or something like it that was missing in the SQL
query. Once I hard coded it in, I could see the expected results in
direct_mail statistics.

Thinking back, I wonder why I hadn't pushed up a bug report. Sorry...

Michael
--
Michael Cannon
The TYPO3 Vagabond <http://typo3vagabond.com> @ in2code.de