[TYPO3-english] Very huge realurl Table

Riccardo De Contardi riccardo.decontardi at bhuman.it
Tue May 3 13:25:57 CEST 2011

Hello Dmitry,

>Do'nt you use a very old "cal" extension version? That was known for
>generating thousands of links in RealURL caches.

Nope, but thanks to your anwser I was enlightened! :D I use a custom
extension with a search engine that for sure adds a lot of parameters!
Now, I only have to find a way to prevent the table becoming too large...
Maybe a cron that truncates the table on regular basis ? In this case,
should the other tables be truncated (see my original post)?

Googlin¹ around I¹ve also seen that it is possible to add to localconf.php

$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['clearAllCac
he_additionalTables']['tx_realurl_urldecodecache'] =
'tx_realurl_urldecodecache';
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['clearAllCac
he_additionalTables']['tx_realurl_urlencodecache'] =
'tx_realurl_urlencodecache';
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['SC_OPTIONS']['t3lib/class.t3lib_tcemain.php']['clearAllCac
he_additionalTables']['tx_realurl_pathcache'] = 'tx_realurl_pathcache';

So when you click on ³clear cache² these tables will be emptied too.

May it work together with config.clearCacheAtMidnight =1? I¹ll do some
tests.

Thank you for your support and best regards

Riccardo De Contardi ­ Web Developer
B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it <http://www.bhuman.it>
Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
TEL +39-02-20.23.271 - FAX +39-02-20.240.561

Chi riceve il presente messaggio e' tenuto a verificare se lo stesso non gli sia pervenuto per errore. In tal caso e' pregato di avvisare immediatamente il mittente e, tenuto conto delle responsabilita connesse all'indebito utilizzo e/o divulgazione del messaggio e/o delle informazioni in esso contenute, voglia cancellare l'originale e distruggere le varie copie o stampe.

The receiver of this message is required to check if he/she has received it erroneously. If so, the receiver is requested to immediately inform the sender and - in consideration of the responsibilities arising from undue use and/or disclosure of the message and/or the information contained therein - destroy the original message and any copy or printout thereof.