[TYPO3-english] Another question vge_tagcloud: Resultlist

Anja Kletsch anja.kletsch at googlemail.com
Tue May 3 11:48:24 CEST 2011

Hey there,

after the successful translation at the result page I´ve got another problem
and can´t find my mistake.

In the flexform configuration I had chosen as reference field the page
title. There are several pages with the same titel so I decided to giv every
page a custom title and for all pages the same navigation title. It lookes
like this before

Point1
  - Material
  - Links
Point2
  - Material
  - Links
....and so on. The Pagetitle are exact the same like the navigation title

Now it looks like this in the page tree (after the title in the clamp you
see the navigation title)

Point1
  - Material for Point1 (Material)
  - Links for Point1 (Links)
Point2
  - Material for Point2 (Material)
  - Links for Point2 (Links)

Now I have a problem, that the extension only shows me navigation title not
the page title. But why? I´ve tried different things but nothing had
changed. I also cleared the cache in the backend.
Hope that there is someone who have an idea what to do.
Thanks a lot!

Greetings from Germany, Anja