[TYPO3-english] Another question vge_tagcloud: Resultlist

Gregor Hermens gregor at a-mazing.de
Tue May 3 13:13:15 CEST 2011

Hi Anja,

Anja Kletsch schrieb:

> In the flexform configuration I had chosen as reference field the page
> title. There are several pages with the same titel so I decided to giv
> every page a custom title and for all pages the same navigation title. It
> lookes like this before
> Now I have a problem, that the extension only shows me navigation title
> not the page title. But why? I´ve tried different things but nothing had
> changed. I also cleared the cache in the backend.

the results list is rendered as a ordinary HMENU of type special = list. In
menus the navigation title is preferred over the page title if set by
default.

You have to change the rendereing of the menu, i.e. (not tested):

plugin.tx_vgetagclud_pi2.results.1.NO {
  stdWrap.cObject = TEXT
  stdWrap.cObject.field = title
}

Take a look at the static TS template of the extension for details.

hth
Gregor
--
http://www.a-mazing.de/   |   Certified TYPO3 Integrator