[TYPO3-english] problem with External Data Import ext

Nicola Cerchiari nicola.cerchiari at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:37:09 CET 2011

Hi again,
going on in the exploring of external_import extension and I found a strange
behaviour (in my opinion of course).
Everything works just fine even report but, of course, the sender is the
default one.
I didn't find anywhere to set it specifically for this extension but on from
installation tool.
The matter is that if i set to any value defaultMailFromAddress
and/or defaultMailFromName mails are not sent.

Any clue?

Bests,
Nik