[TYPO3-english] t3blog on postgres

Boris Gulay boris at boressoft.ru
Mon Jun 20 12:36:20 CEST 2011

Hello!

I'm trying to run t3blog on TYPO3 4.4.7 with Postgres 8.3 as a database.
After navigating to newly created site I see the following error:

DBAL fatal error: No handler found in handler_getFromTableList() for:
"tx_t3blog_post,be_users /*! FORCE INDEX (PRIMARY) */" (SQL engine parse
ERROR: No comma found as expected in parseFromTables(): near "/*! FORCE
INDEX (PRIMARY) */ ")

This is because of class.listFunctions.php:58. If I remove this comment
I get another error:

SQL engine parse ERROR: No field name found as expected in
parseFieldList(): near "DISTINCT(tx_t3blog_post.uid) AS
uid,tx_t3blog_post" in
/path/to/typo3/typo3/sysext/dbal/class.ux_t3lib_db.php : 1192

This time because of class.listFunctions.php:43.

Is it OK to run t3blog on postgres? Are this error really a bugs and
should be they be fixed?