[TYPO3-english] Images not resized in Introduction Package (except if quality or effect is defined)

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 02:15:11 CEST 2011

Hi,
I just installed Introduction packages (got same result using 4.4.7 and
4.5.3) and I cannot get the images inserted into my page to be resized
AUTOMATICALLY to the maxW or maxWinText value (template -> tt_content).

BUT... curiously if in the content bloc I defined either a Quality or an
effect, the resize is done! Of course if I define there the width of the
image, resize is also done.

Is that a known problem or am I missing something in my config?

I must say I cannot understand why defining an effect, suddenly the image is
resized.

Hope someone can help me on this issue.
Regards,
BM