[TYPO3-english] Publish date: date and time

Gregory Loichot gloichot at cross-systems.com
Tue Dec 13 10:46:04 CET 2011

Well, you are right !
I will try an upgrade to 4.6

But, if it is not possible to upgrade easily, I have an idea. Let me
know what you think about. Suppose we can add time data to publish date
and at that time we can flush global cache. If perf are bad, we can run
a crawler to put back all pages in cache. Good idea ?

Even if my idea is a bad idea, can you give me advises :
- how to add time field in publish date field ?

Thank you very much for your help,
Greg