[TYPO3-english] Extension Manager Error on - Look Up Extensions Query

Louis Coppola lcoppola at ga-institute.com
Mon Dec 12 17:19:55 CET 2011

Hey List,

We recently upgraded our typo3 installations to 4.5.8.

When I go to the extension manager and pulldown "Import Extensions"
the page loads up fine.

Then when I try to search in "Look up extensions" box and hit the
"Look Up" button I get an instant error message.

The message has the typo3 logo upside down and says:

Page Not Found
Reason: File "mod.php" was not found (2)!

In a red box.  I have searched and found the mod.php file is fine and
permissions look fine.

I have updated the database settings through the "Extension Manager"
extension details in the manager.

Can not figure out what is causing this for the life of me - can
anyone help or point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Lou