[TYPO3-english] RealURL

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Fri Aug 19 08:17:35 CEST 2011

Hi Sergey,

postVarSets doesn't have anything to do with a POST. The "post" means
that these post variables are appended to the page path. You have also
preVars, which are prepended to the page path.

Just look at the manual:
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/realurl/1.11.2/view/1/2/#id2314036

-> siteCfg

Regards,