[TYPO3-english] RealURL

Sergey Alexandrov serg at alexandrov.us
Fri Aug 19 01:56:54 CEST 2011

Guys,

I'm sure RealURL is a great ext. but I'm having so many issues with it
:( Probably because I do not understand something/anything :)

First of all: 'postVarSets' - when I see 'post var' it means to me
'variables sent via POST method', but I can accept this.
Second (MAJOR thing): by defining a simple postVarSets array (see below)
all other plugins stop accepting real $_POST variables (I believe I
missed something here - please help)
Third: strange thing (hope again, I need to RTFM again and again) but :

     'postVarSets' => array(
         '3' => array(
             // calendar
             'ymd' => array(
                 array(
                     'GETvar' => 'tx_calendar_pi1[f1]',
                 ),
                 array(
                     'GETvar' => 'tx_calendar_pi1[f2]',
                 ),
                 array(
                     'GETvar' => 'tx_calendar_pi1[f3]',
                 ),
                 array(
                     'GETvar' => 'tx_calendar_pi1[f4]',
                 ),
             ),

encodes "next/prev month" URLs correctly:
     FROM:
http://mysite/index.php?id=3&tx_calendar_pi1[f1]=2011&tx_calendar_pi1[f2]=09&cHash=209d642e1609700006fc720be91d092f

     TO: http://mysite/calendar/ymd/2011/09/

but on the same page it didn't "encode" this one (link to the event view
page)

http://mysite/calendar/event-info/?tx_calendar_pi1[f1]=17&tx_calendar_pi1[f4]=1313640000&cHash=15955bd3565b0f25e1c42d0cec2a5a12

     or should I mention

"http://mysite/calendar/event-info/?tx_calendar_pi1%5Bf1%5D=17&tx_calendar_pi1%5Bf4%5D=1313640000&cHash=15955bd3565b0f25e1c42d0cec2a5a12"