[TYPO3-english] What's going on on TYPO3.org Site Up and Down Extensions There than Missing

Andreas Becker ab.becker at web.de
Fri Aug 19 08:26:07 CEST 2011

H since days we have huge problems to connect to the TYPO3.org server

Very often we can't even connect especially between 10 - 12 our time GMT+7
Than since yesterday afternoon very often extensions are completely missing
from TER. Like this morning galleria and jp_picasaweb have shown up as
updated and now they are gone.
The search on typo3.org isn't working at all nor the possibility to connect
to TER from backends.

Has somebody similar problems and perhaps explain what is going on or when
the typo3.org site will be fully functional available and stable.

Thanks

Andi