[TYPO3-english] Extension tagpack: tagging singleview items of tt_news? // singleItemCloud

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Wed Oct 27 11:20:42 CEST 2010

> What I need is a hint on how attach the tagpack Object to the
> displaySingle object:
>
>     * plugin.tx_tagpack_pi1.userFunc.renderObj
>     * plugin.tt_news.displaySingle
>
> I can see on the showcase that it works in latest and in singleview
> of tt_news:
> http://tags.4any1.de
>
> I'd just need the setup ;)

Basically any element that has got a UID available within it's cObj->data can get a singleItemCloud.

You just have to add the plugin via TS:

whatever < plugin.tx_tagpack_pi1.userFunc.renderObj
whatever = COA
whatever.10 {
  tableName = yourtable
  singleItemCloud = 1
}

optionally you can set stuff like

whatever.10 {
  minFontSize = 10
  maxFontSize = 10
  maxNumberOfSizes = 10
  linkBoxStdWrap.wrap = Tags:&#160;<div class="tx-tagpack-pi1-linkbox">|</div>
}

whatever = COA is only necessary, when you want to make the default output (which is COA_INT) cachable.

whatever can be any TS path that is acting as a cObject:

plugin.tt_news.displaySingle {
  title_stdWrap.append < plugin.tx_tagpack_pi1.userFunc.renderObj
  title_stdWrap.append.10 {
    tableName = yourtable
    singleItemCloud = 1
  }
}

or

page.10 < plugin.tx_tagpack_pi1.userFunc.renderObj
page.10.10 {
  tableName = pages
  singleItemCloud = 1
}

You just have to make sure that the rest of the plugin settings is already available, so that it can find the pid to take the tags from and the other settings. Anything that should be different from the default plugin settings, can be assigned to the cObject you used as a container for the plugin.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de