[TYPO3-english] Extension tagpack: tagging singleview items of tt_news? // singleItemCloud

Martin Terber mail at martinterber.com
Fri Oct 22 10:33:44 CEST 2010

  Hi,
I am using the extension tagpack for tagging content elements and tt_news articles on a corporate web site.

I managed to get a beautiful tagcloud and a search result page that work both fine.
I am stuck now as I try to add a single item cloud that is attached to each tt_news element in single view.
Already tried to add the singleItemCloud object to the single view like that, but no success yet.

What I need is a hint on how attach the tagpack Object to the displaySingle object:

    * plugin.tx_tagpack_pi1.userFunc.renderObj
    * plugin.tt_news.displaySingle

I can see on the showcase that it works in latest and in singleview of tt_news:
http://tags.4any1.de

I'd just need the setup ;)

--
Martin Terber: TYPO3&  PHP Freelancer