[TYPO3-english] How to integrate a loop when building HMENU?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 11:55:12 CEST 2010

I need to build a vertical menu using css layer. At a time, I would need to
integrate in my menu definition specific information from the page structure
(a kind of part of submenu, check the attached image).

To do that I would need to "start" a new loop in the menu definition for the
part

temp.dynmenu = HMENU
temp.dynmenu {
      entryLevel = 0
    1 = TMENU
    1 {
        expAll = 1
        ACTIFSUB = 1
        ACTIFSUB.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="li_act menuparent">| *here the
result of my loop* </li>

    }
}

Is a loop definition possible using TS at this location?
Or is it possible to define a 2nd "submenu" before and then to tell TS to
include it at this location?

Thank you in advance for your help.
BM