[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.4 Logging me out!

I.Sprock | Idar Creative mail at idar.nl
Tue Oct 26 14:36:07 CEST 2010

Hi List,

This problem still exsist!
We just installed  a brand new TYPO3 4.4.4
Installed NO plugins, Left everything basic (standard/Clean), didn't change
anything in the install tool!

The problem NOT only occurs when the company is working simultaneously, but
also when someone with outside the our IP range.
And it's not browser related!
It has to do with php sessions and TYPO3 4.4.x  (the 4.3.x and earlier
versions work correct!)
Our version of php is 5.2.5.
I can give anyone a phpinfo / (admin ) username / install password if
needed.

Kind regards

"Steffen Gebert" <steffen at steffen-gebert.de> schreef in bericht
news:mailman.1.1283712148.15028.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...