[TYPO3-english] TYPO3 4.4 Logging me out!

I.Sprock | Idar Creative mail at idar.nl
Wed Oct 27 15:50:44 CEST 2010

We're out!

It seems that TYPO3 4.4.x doesn't work on our server if we don't set the
value for "open_basedir".
After adding this in the php.ini file / httpd.conf file, all seems to work
perfect!
Bit strange, but it works! Can someone of the development confirm this
issue?

Kind regards,

Idar Creative

PS: Our earlier versions didn't needed this (extra) value. Please read
thread!

"I.Sprock | Idar Creative" <mail at idar.nl> schreef in bericht
news:mailman.1.1288096570.11010.typo3-english at lists.typo3.org...