[TYPO3-english] Question to "base href"

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Wed Oct 27 10:58:44 CEST 2010

> I apologize stating something I didn't know.

No need to apologize. I just tried to correct it in case someone else
reads it one day and gets confused.

> In my case changing the "domain" in the constant-section of the root-template
> of the introduction-site did it and the site now runs on a different virtual
> host. I did not found or touched a "baseURL" setting.

Well, if you don't find it with "Admin Tools -> DB check -> Full
search", then it's probably some standard setup nowadays that sets up
"config.baseURL" from a constant, as Lina suggested.

Obviously, it can be overridden and set directly by adding
"config.baseURL" into your template setup.

Tomas Mrozek