[TYPO3-english] How to integrate a loop when building HMENU?

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Fri Oct 22 14:19:04 CEST 2010

> In fact going further in my reflexion, I would get the expected
> result if I can embed into a HMENU output the output of another HMENU
> (smaller) output.

Isn't this the default behaviour of an HMENU?

10 = HMENU
10 {
    1 = TMENU
    1 {
        wrap = <ul class="level1">|</ul>
        NO {
            wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
        }
    }
    2 < .1
    2.wrap = <ul class="level2">|</ul>
}

This will put the level2 menu block before the closing li-tag of a level1 item.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de