[TYPO3-english] How to integrate a loop when building HMENU?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 15:52:23 CEST 2010

Hi Joey,
Thanks for your reply, but I do not need the default behaviour of hmenu:

I need to define level1 plus (if active) directely levels 2 and 3 and then
level2 and finaly level 3 for the CSS layer.

The trick here is to be able to get the "block" levels 2+3 at start in order
to "insert" the block when needed.

Basically, my question is also to know if it's possible to store a given
output into a variable/array (in my case the bloc level 2 + 3) and then to
be able to insert this content when HMENU is generated.

Hope you can help me.
BM