[TYPO3-english] How to integrate a loop when building HMENU?

Benoit Montereau bmontereau at gmail.com
Fri Oct 22 14:00:23 CEST 2010

In fact going further in my reflexion, I would get the expected result if I
can embed into a HMENU output the output of another HMENU (smaller) output.

Basicallay, it means I need to store the result of a HMENU into a variable
and then to use this variable in the other menu. Is it something possible
with TS?

Menu to include/embed (mysubmenu):

temp.menu = HMENU
temp.menu.wrap = |
temp.menu.excludeUidList =
temp.menu {
     entryLevel = 0
      2 = TMENU
      2 {
      noBlur = 1
      expAll = 0
      wrap = <ul id="subnavlist">|</ul>
      NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li id="">|</li>
      NO.ATagTitle.field = abstract // description // title
      ACT = 1
      ACT.wrapItemAndSub = <li id="current">|</li>
      ACT.ATagTitle.field = abstract // description // title
      }
}

Full menu where submenu should be embedded:

temp.dynmenu = HMENU
temp.dynmenu {
   entryLevel = 0
1 = TMENU
1 {
expAll = 1
noBlur = 1
NO = 1
NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="menuparent">|</li>

ACT = 1
ACT.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="li_act">|</li>
IFSUB = 1
IFSUB.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="menuparent">|</li>
IFSUB.ATagParams = class="ifsubarrow"

ACTIFSUB = 1
ACTIFSUB.wrapItemAndSub = <li class="li_act menuparent">| *{ ADD CONTENT OF
mysubmenu HERE}*</li>
ACTIFSUB.ATagParams = class="ifsubarrow"

}

}

Thanks to TS experts for your help.
Regards,