[TYPO3-english] typo3 4.4 BE webkit com.apple.quarantine

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Nov 22 19:54:14 CET 2010

> http://beta.events-drsha.de/merged-c2cd7bd88383732706f888bf5f0b05a9-c7ddbd576c926795e54f0042d0427113.css
Okay.. it really looks weird, but furthermore some things go really
wrong - have a look at the 2nd file (t3-icon): The lines are split after
t3- and thus the selectors are wrong because of the whitespaces.

> I hope it can help you somehow. Do you think i should file a bug? -because i dont even know how to describe the problem exactly...
Yes, therefore please wait. Let's try to figure it out.

 > i looked at the file in various ways: view-source, over ftp and with
 > emacs in the shell. The error occured BEFORE the first time i opened
 > the css file.
Did you *upload* the TYPO3 sources from your Mac? This is currently a
very important question for me! How did the files get on the server?
Could you please move them away using SSH and download them from
sourceforge again using wget?

Please have a look at typo3/sysext/t3skin/stylesheets/*/*.css
Is it this project?
http://beta.events-drsha.de/typo3/sysext/t3skin/stylesheets/visual/element_tceforms.css
I see no problem in this source file.

IIRC t3lib_compressor retrieves the file using t3lib_div::getURL(),
which should result in file_get_contents(); Could you try a PHP script
on the server and execute <?php echo file_get_contents(css-file) ?>?
I searched a bit the web but couldn't find any related error reports.

The server is really *nix?
Anybody knows, whether such xattr information suffer copying?

Kind regards
Steffen

--
Steffen Gebert