[TYPO3-english] typo3 4.4 BE webkit com.apple.quarantine

Felix Feierabend ff at dreimorgen.com
Mon Nov 22 17:01:45 CET 2010

> Okay, so it might be really hard to debug. As pointed out, the client is not involved in the process, thus I have no clue, what's going on there and how the com.apple.quarantine gets into there. If it happens again, please send me the file!

I just found another project where this happens. i uploaded the merged css file. the nasty apple stuff happens in the first line already

http://beta.events-drsha.de/merged-c2cd7bd88383732706f888bf5f0b05a9-c7ddbd576c926795e54f0042d0427113.css

I hope it can help you somehow. Do you think i should file a bug? -because i dont even know how to describe the problem exactly...

cheers
felix