[TYPO3-english] typo3 4.4 BE webkit com.apple.quarantine

Felix Feierabend ff at dreimorgen.com
Tue Nov 23 16:29:52 CET 2010

>> http://beta.events-drsha.de/merged-c2cd7bd88383732706f888bf5f0b05a9-c7ddbd576c926795e54f0042d0427113.css
> Okay.. it really looks weird, but furthermore some things go really wrong - have a look at the 2nd file (t3-icon): The lines are split after t3- and thus the selectors are wrong because of the whitespaces.

For me the selectors look ok i guess. like this
.t3-icon .c-inputButton{width:16px;height:16px}
no additional whitespaces..

> Yes, therefore please wait. Let's try to figure it out
allright, i'll be here :)

> Did you *upload* the TYPO3 sources from your Mac? This is currently a very important question for me! How did the files get on the server? Could you please move them away using SSH and download them from sourceforge again using wget?
Yes i actually started developing on my local machine using MAMP. I downloaded the typo3 4.4 introductory package, made changes and finally dumped the mysql database and put everything in a *.tar.gz file. I then uploaded this file to my server using FTP and extracted the Tarball via shel with tar -xzf.
I will try your suggestions and post what happens afterwards.

> Please have a look at typo3/sysext/t3skin/stylesheets/*/*.css
> Is it this project?
> http://beta.events-drsha.de/typo3/sysext/t3skin/stylesheets/visual/element_tceforms.css
> I see no problem in this source file.
Yes this is the project, i too see no problem in this file. I think it's only the merged-one.

> IIRC t3lib_compressor retrieves the file using t3lib_div::getURL(), which should result in file_get_contents(); Could you try a PHP script on the server and execute <?php echo file_get_contents(css-file) ?>?

http://beta.events-drsha.de/testscript_css.php
This is what it looks like with the merged css file. Or which css do you mean?

> The server is really *nix?
Yes it is.

greetings and thanks for the help so far
felix