[TYPO3-english] ig_ldap_sso_auth issue

Hebus.JD hebus.jd at free.fr
Fri Nov 5 10:34:24 CET 2010

Hi,
I'm new on typo3, and I have to CASify a typo3.
I'm using Typo3 4.3.7, a CAS server 3.4.3 along with an Active Directory
2003, and the quickstart site provided with the typo3 installer for my
tests.
I followed the tutorial on
http://xavier.perseguers.ch/tutoriels/typo3/articles/ldapactive-directory.html,
and I manage to acces to my CAS server, but there are somes issues :

-When I'm accessing to the login page (on the bigfeet site), I type any
login and password (even wrong ones) and I'm redirected to my CAS server
where I have to type a valid login to get back to my site authenticated.
Is there a way to go through the CAS Server in a transparent way?

-When I'm clicking on the logout button, I'm redirected to the CAS
Server (with an address like
http://localhost:8081/cas/logout?service=http://localhost:8503/index.php?id=19)
but it doesn't go back to the site.

Any thought?