[TYPO3-english] TemplaVoila Content missing

Ron Hall ronslists at busynoggin.com
Fri Nov 5 14:31:51 CET 2010

Hi Tomas,

> It's not a plugin, just ordinary templavoila.
>
> There i quiete a lot of content elements in the page.
>
> Quite confusede here =)

What I believe Søren was pointing out is the the comments you reference are for a content element not a content area of your TemplaVoila page template.. If you are not seeing an entire section then you need to check you TO mapping and the TypoScript in the data structure.

Thanks,
Ron Hall

Busy Noggin, Inc.
a web development agency

www.busynoggin.com
templavoila.busynoggin.com

Twitter: busynoggin (general web tweets)
Twitter: typo3ron (for TYPO3 specific tweets)

Facebook: Keep track of Busy Noggin, Inc. by clicking "like" on our Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/BusyNogginInc