[TYPO3-english] redirect extension?

Tomas Mrozek mail at cascaval.com
Tue Nov 2 10:59:55 CET 2010

> With that information I could write a BE module which allows a BE user
> to set/modify the redirects.

You would write an extension that... let's say... modifies a text file
for RewriteMap rule of mod_rewrite INSTEAD OF using an existing
extension that does the redirects from within TYPO3 (with the extra load
because of initializing ot the whole TYPO3)?

Considering the site is not heavily visited, this doesn't seem to me as
an economic way of developing websites (taking into account "time = money").

Tomas Mrozek