[TYPO3-english] Multivariate testing

Sebastian Fuchs sebastian at hexerei.net
Fri May 14 14:37:38 CEST 2010

Hi Marc,
(a little bit late, and i dont even know is this is right, but... )

I have not seen an elegant way to do A/B testing.

We thought about one solution using two pages (page A / page B) under a
parent page of type "shortcut". Then you have the possibilty to set the
shortcut mode to "random subpage".
The theory should be that the two subpages are hit more or less equaly often.

What do you think of this approche? Any other ideas?

bye,
sebastian