[TYPO3-english] spell checking (medical)

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Sun Jan 10 11:25:24 CET 2010

Am 10.01.2010, 04:18 Uhr, schrieb La Farge Douglas
<doug at gcnpublishing.com>:

> Would someone mind pointing me in the right direction for reading about
> enabling spell checking in Typo3. After two hours of google searching,
> searching the typo3 site, etc. I'm coming up with nothing overly useful.
>
> the WEC site did point out one way to do it is to use google tool bar
> spell checking.
>
> At the end of the day what I'm trying to do is offer a client the
> ability to install a Medical Dictionary for their site. Mostly I need
> now to determine if there is a viable solution (them paying for said
> dictionary is just fine).
>
> Thoughts?  URLs?
>
> thanks in advance,
> doug

It might be easier to use a browser with spell checking ... there are even
system wide spell checkers which work in any program, but I never used one.
Integrating spell checking into a website (BE) is a rather odd idea...

Cheers
Phil

--
Philipp Gampe