[TYPO3-english] spell checking (medical)

La Farge Douglas doug at gcnpublishing.com
Sun Jan 10 04:18:44 CET 2010

Would someone mind pointing me in the right direction for reading about enabling spell checking in Typo3. After two hours of google searching, searching the typo3 site, etc. I'm coming up with nothing overly useful.

the WEC site did point out one way to do it is to use google tool bar spell checking.

At the end of the day what I'm trying to do is offer a client the ability to install a Medical Dictionary for their site. Mostly I need now to determine if there is a viable solution (them paying for said dictionary is just fine).

Thoughts?  URLs?

thanks in advance,
doug