[TYPO3-english] Typo3 4.3 and DAM 1.1.5 - error with media module and duplicates files

Riccardo De Contardi riccardo.decontardi at bhuman.it
Wed Feb 24 12:20:44 CET 2010

Sorry to bother, but I have another issue about workspaces (custom WS this
time):

I've created a custom WS ("Prova") with the following options:

Owners: typo3admin (my admin user)
Members: t3editor (my editor user)
Reviewers: typo3admin (my admin user)

All pages have "editors" as group (t3editor is in group "editors")

Whenever I add/modify a page or a content with t3editor in "Prova
workspace", when I click "Workspace" Module, I see in the workspace
manager page the list of modified elements, but... without the "arrows"
that would let my editor send the element to review stage (the arrows on
both sides of the "Editing" grey label).

Am I doing something wrong or missing something ?

Please Help; thanks and best regards

  Riccardo De Contardi - Web Developer
  B Human Srl - www.bhuman.it
  Via Canzio, 15 - 20131 Milano
  TEL +39-02-20.23.271 - FAX +39-02-20.240.561