[TYPO3-english] typoscript and menu alwaysActivePIDList question

JoH asenau info at cybercraft.de
Thu Feb 18 15:55:07 CET 2010

> $this->sys_page->storeHash($this->hash, serialize($this->result),
> 'MENUDATA', $cacheTimeout);
>
> If I remove this row everything  works perfect. Obviously I don't want
> to mess with the core source code :) . Can I cancel this row with
> typoscript? Or make it not cache only this menu object?
> "No cache" is checked on the page.

$cache_timeout can contain values from different sources:

default => 1 day
cache_timeout of the current page
config.cache_period of your TS template
cache_period of your HMENU setup

so setting the cache_period within your HMENU should do the job.

HTH

Joey

Dieter Nuhr, German comedian
Xing: http://contact.cybercraft.de