[TYPO3-english] typoscript and menu alwaysActivePIDList question

Ralica Sotirova larry at itsbg.net
Mon Feb 22 17:23:15 CET 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-18 at 15:55 +0100, JoH asenau wrote:
> $cache_timeout can contain values from different sources:
>
> default => 1 day
> cache_timeout of the current page
> config.cache_period of your TS template
> cache_period of your HMENU setup
>
> so setting the cache_period within your HMENU should do the job.

Hi, again!

Still not working here.

config.cache_period = 1 ( not needed )
lib.leftMenu >
lib.leftMenu = COA_INT
lib.leftMenu {
    10 = CASE
    10 {
      key.data = GP:r
      default = HMENU
      default {
        cache_period = 1    (!)
      }
      22 < .default
      22.alwaysActivePIDlist = 2,22
    }
}

I can't set cache_period to 0, so I thought 1 sec is ok. But it's still
caching. If I put "if" in class.tslib_menu.php on row 905:
if ($cacheTimeout != 1)
{
$this->sys_page->storeHash($this->hash, serialize($this->result),
'MENUDATA', $cacheTimeout);
}
The hash is not stored and everything works great.
If the hash is stored, I have to delete it from cache_hash table in
order to see different part from the menu as active.
This cacheTimeout thing, don't really works for me here.
Can it be database problem? Or TYPO3 4.3.1 installation problem? Or time
problem? How can I debug this?

Thanks